- The PIAA reporting a 5.3% quarterly contraction for the printing industry
- More printers joining the St Vincent De Paul CEO Sleepout
- Outdoor media and digital billboards getting their own trade association
- The 45 most annoying pieces of business jargon
- The PIAA and LIA holding a Drupa review night in Sydney on 19 June
- An augmented reality app that’s challenging QR codes
- More photos from the opening of BJ Ball’s new Brisbane site
- Ooh Media partnering with Mr Big from Sex and the City to promote big billboards
- One old printer’s memories of working with enough chemicals “to kill everyone in the shire”
- Ten creative business card designs
- Are you concerned by staff burnout?
- How well do you know your employees?
- Have you come across falsified resumes?
- Which MIS do you use?
Our top five stories this week were…
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [email protected]
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter