Konica Minolta has launched the AccurioPress C7100 series of digital colour presses in Australia, packed with innovative technologies to create more profitable business opportunities.
From intelligent automation and enhanced finishing to flawless quality, advanced capabilities, and exceptional durability, the series aims to enable customers to grow their businesses through a press that works smarter.
The AccurioPress C7100 series is a new high-speed print engine incorporating many of the features of the successful AccurioPress C14000 series.
The AccurioPress C7100 runs at 100 pages per minute (ppm), with the AccurioPress C7090 able to run at 90 ppm.
With a focus on optimising performance, offering new and advanced print products, and growing the entire business, the AccurioPress C7100 series serves more customers and completes more jobs with innovative technologies.
Konica Minolta Australia product marketing manager Tatjana Ferguson said the launch of the AccurioPress C7100 series completes the full refresh of the company’s production colour line up.
“The C7100 series builds on the success of its predecessor, the C6100, with feature enhancements for the agility and productivity demanded by professional printing,” she said.
“The new models will make a powerful impression in the market, helping customers expand what they can offer and achieve greater productivity.”
Konica Minolta Australia production and industrial print general manager Sue Threlfo said, “Konica Minolta is constantly innovating to help customers rethink their agility.
“In a world where the only constant is change, Konica Minolta works collaboratively with customers to support their transformations, predict potential challenges and create solutions to provide assurance for them and the future of the industry.”
Some of its features include:
- Flawless quality with Konica Minolta’s latest Simitri V toner that is eco-friendly and formulated for performance. Fast melting, energy efficient, and low maintenance, it reproduces solutions on a wider range of media up to 400 gsm. Combined with an output resolution of 3,600 dpi equivalent x 2,400 dpi, outstanding results can be achieved from even the longest print runs.
- Advanced capabilities with the auto-duplex banners up to 900mm and the flexibility to handle embossed and textured media. Handling of the machines is simple enough for a single operator to run the most complex projects.
- Intelligent automation that instantly detects the precise stock being used. The optional Intelligent Media Sensor IM-101 significantly reduces production time. At the same time, the optional IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimiser ensures colour quality and front-to-back registration on every print with real time quality and variable data print (VDP) inspection.
- Enhanced finishing as with the entire AccurioPress portfolio, a wide range of finishing finishing options are offered for booklet making, stapling, perfect binding and wire binding. Konica Minolta’s TU-510 inline trimming unit option is available for the AccurioPress C7100 series. The TU-510 is a four-edge trimming unit that can trim, crease, and perforate, allowing for full-bleed finishing support for long sheets, booklets, direct mail, and offers a dedicated business card option.
- Durability with an advanced lubricated drum, double corona wires with automatic cleaning, an optimised paper transport solution and a double swing registration system. This aims to ensure improved paper compatibility as
well as feeding accuracy.
“The AccurioPress C7100 series is designed to support highly responsive print environments. It offers a choice of controller options including a Konica Minolta controller and controllers from EFI and CREO,” Konica Minolta said.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [email protected]
Sign up to the Sprinter newsletter